Neat thing to do at Disney World?

I am taking my boyfriend for the first time to Disney World next year, hopefully, and I have not been there in years. We found you can build droids at Hollywood Studios. Is there anything neat you guys have done before that you recommend or any "must do" things?

.

• MS

My husband chaperoned a school group trip to Disney a few years ago.  There was one day when the chaperones had some down time, so he did a behind-the-scenes tour and said it was fantastic.  I have no idea which particular one or how much it cost him though. 

• drip

See the Fantasmic show in Hollywood Studios.

See Finding Nemo in Animal Kingdom. 

Spend one night at Disney Spring- check out the Lego store. Balloon Flight - just goes up and down, doesn’t fly off.

Don’t over schedule your trip. 

Is he a Star Wars nut. You can build your own lightsaber. 

At the avatar gift shop, you can have an avatar figure of yourself built. You can also buy a banshee that moves and make sounds.  

At the imagination workshop, you can have your face built into a crystal cube. I think you’ve seen them at the mall.