Which movie did you like but you think could have been made better and how?

For me, it would be Election that came out in 1999.  It was implied that Tracy cheated in the election but it left it up in the air.  I would have liked to see the movie actually showing her meddling with the votes, and also I would have liked to see more of Dave Novotny, the teacher who she had an affair with, just because he got fired didn’t mean that that was the last we had to see of him.  They could’ve continued his storyline.

• 3 days ago

Watch HD movies online for free https://123moviesweb.net/

I think any movie can be made better. There is always room for improvement.

Back to the Future II. Although I enjoyed it, mainly due to the fact that I was totally engaged with the first one and wanted to know what was next, the substitution of Crispin Glover and Claudia Wells (for whatever good or bad reasons) and the way they adapted the story to accommodate to the absence of Glover reducing the presence of George's character didn't cut it for me. Everyone else was great in it, but it was just not the same.

Battlefield Earth, because even though it was based on an awful book, everything about the film was wrong (direction, make-up, acting, not to mention the script).

The first Star Trek movie is generally regarded as being too long, and too boring, with too many drawn out shots . 

It was GREAT seeing the old crew and the Enterprise again,  and I was glad it kicked off a whole series of movies,  including Next Generation ones and all that............but I wish the first one was done better.

I like the plot idea.....of the original Voyager space probe   being RETURNED to earth  after it was found by some  alien race, and sent back to where it came from......... but then it devolved into some nonsense about combining a human with the android bald chick......and WTF? 

what about the race that sent it back?  and WHY????  That would have been more interesting.