Chemical pregnancy or just very early HCG? ?

I've been TTC for only two months, this month my ovulation strips did their thing and I kept testing to get that gradience of it tapering off... Well here I am 9 days before my period and I kept noticing my ovulation strips weren't fading and so I was becoming confused because the month previous the gradience was light to super dark for two days and back to light. This time it got lighter maybe once or twice. I read an article online that mentioned it possibly meaning I was already pregnant and I remeber my husband telling me to take one just to clear my mind so on CD 17, I set a timer 5 minutes, went back to cooking supper and came back to a faint positive! Absolutely wasn't expecting it at all. But I am so confused because the timing doesn't make sense... How am I already showing HCG hormone? All I can think of is a chemical pregnancy.. I was taking a ovulation test morning and afternoon for gradience.. Any info or help is much appreciated I'm super eager to know anything.. Thank you all and please ignore my awful journal.

Attachment image

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

3 days of HCG is it just super early ...?

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.