Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 month ago

Why are my dreams becoming harder to deal with?

My dreams are frequently getting worse, like when I think about a really high pitched noise, it replicates it and makes it painful to hear. I feel like I could wake up from the dream but whenever I try to, it becomes extremely difficult and I have to force myself to wake up because it gets really painful. Is there a reason why I’m getting these dreams and can I stop them?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I have experienced intense physical pain in dreams (example, I was being eaten by a lion), but only once every couple of years.  I'm also Autistic and ADHD, if that means anything.

• 1 month ago

Dreams should not cause real physical pain.  If it is mental pain, then you can find a psychological way to deal with it.  If it is physical pain then seek medical help.   A person who feels real physical pain in their dreams, on a consistent basis needs to see a Doctor who treats people with ear problems.  If you sense that it is more of a psychological pain, from past experiences, or memories, then seek the guidance of a professional therapist, especially one who deals with dream interpretation.    Please seek medical advise.  

• 1 month ago

I can,t judge too,why it,s natural.

• 1 month ago

The dream might be telling you that somebody has unconscious or hidden pain and until you deal with it through disclosure and therapy it will only get worse and worse 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It sounds like alien abduction or you're being messed with by Elites or spirits.

• 1 month ago

maybe you should talk to a counselor about it

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

maybe you should get some counseling

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.