how do I improve in call of duty ?

I have been playing for about 6 years and I am still just as terrible as I was before. I have tried flanking, drop-shotting, getting the higher advantage, using a teammate as bait, pre-aiming, and everything and I just don't know what else to do. My skills are pretty much **** in every other game I play and I just don't know what to do anymore. I even practice with bots before every match and made a switch to keyboard and mouse to try being more precise but nothing works. Any tips ?

Loadout is the main thing, try to maybe upgrade your gun or use a gun that does more damage. There are also tips and tricks on YouTube. Im not good at the game either, so can't really help much.

After six years, all you got left is to enjoy the game where you are at.  Like a baby learning how to talk, or i should say, you missed those years.  Now you are a feral child trying to talk.  Your brain didn't make those connections.  You stutter a bit and are slow to respond.  Quit feeling bad about losing to 8 year olds and join a boomer league.

Yours truly,

Boomer

Good luck with that one, because COD is really just a FPS that really needs not to do anything special to it because people will still buy that **** by the millions!

Layout of the levels are key. Knowing where the hotspots are and the paths people usually go. Maybe slow it down a little bit and don’t sprint the whole time. Pre-aiming helps a lot. Just keep on playing the game!

level layout is key...learn that first.

I would just quit if I were you. Video games are a waste of time

ask someone to help you with it