how do I improve in call of duty ?

I have been playing for about 6 years and I am still just as terrible as I was before. I have tried flanking, drop-shotting, getting the higher advantage, using a teammate as bait, pre-aiming, and everything and I just don't know what else to do. My skills are pretty much **** in every other game I play and I just don't know what to do anymore. I even practice with bots before every match and made a switch to keyboard and mouse to try being more precise but nothing works. Any tips ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Loadout is the main thing, try to maybe upgrade your gun or use a gun that does more damage. There are also tips and tricks on YouTube. Im not good at the game either, so can't really help much.

• 3 weeks ago

After six years, all you got left is to enjoy the game where you are at.  Like a baby learning how to talk, or i should say, you missed those years.  Now you are a feral child trying to talk.  Your brain didn't make those connections.  You stutter a bit and are slow to respond.  Quit feeling bad about losing to 8 year olds and join a boomer league.

Yours truly,

Boomer

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Good luck with that one, because COD is really just a FPS that really needs not to do anything special to it because people will still buy that **** by the millions!

• 4 weeks ago

Layout of the levels are key. Knowing where the hotspots are and the paths people usually go. Maybe slow it down a little bit and don’t sprint the whole time. Pre-aiming helps a lot. Just keep on playing the game!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

level layout is key...learn that first.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would just quit if I were you. Video games are a waste of time

• 1 month ago

ask someone to help you with it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.