Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysHalloween · 1 month ago

I have COViD and don’t want trick or treaters to come to our house what should I do?  ?

We plan to put out not decorations, lights off but they still might try to come.  Should we put a sign on the door?  

Update:

No decorations and no lights what else can we do?  

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Sarah
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Most parents know and tell their kids that if no one's out and the porch light isn't on, stay away from the door. If they do come up, just don't answer. It shouldn't take long for them to give up

• donnie
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Then don’t?    

• 1 month ago

Just make a sign and don't serve trick or treaters

• 1 month ago

Just put a sign on the door saying that you have covid and can’t give out candy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I totally agree with the rest of the folks....put a sign up. 

• 1 month ago

Yes, a sign would be a great idea. By the way, you're a wonderful person to think of others' health & safety! (Increasingly rare in the U.S)

• 1 month ago

Put a sign up "I have Coronavirus, come get candy if you want to get infected and die". 

• J
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You don’t have to answer the door. You can also put a sign on the door that says “sorry, no candy here.” But you could get egged for doing that. If I were you, I’d just turn the lights off and don’t answer the door. Just watch tv in bed or something. 

• 1 month ago

i would put a sign on the door saying you cant give out candy cause of covid

Lv 7
    1 month ago

Putting out a few, "Heroes Working Here", signs might do the trick.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.