Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysHalloween · 1 month ago

I have COViD and don’t want trick or treaters to come to our house what should I do?  ?

We plan to put out not decorations, lights off but they still might try to come.  Should we put a sign on the door?  

No decorations and no lights what else can we do?  

• Sarah
    Favorite Answer

Most parents know and tell their kids that if no one's out and the porch light isn't on, stay away from the door. If they do come up, just don't answer. It shouldn't take long for them to give up

• donnie

Then don’t?    

Just make a sign and don't serve trick or treaters

Just put a sign on the door saying that you have covid and can’t give out candy.

I totally agree with the rest of the folks....put a sign up. 

Yes, a sign would be a great idea. By the way, you're a wonderful person to think of others' health & safety! (Increasingly rare in the U.S)

Put a sign up "I have Coronavirus, come get candy if you want to get infected and die". 

• J

You don’t have to answer the door. You can also put a sign on the door that says “sorry, no candy here.” But you could get egged for doing that. If I were you, I’d just turn the lights off and don’t answer the door. Just watch tv in bed or something. 

i would put a sign on the door saying you cant give out candy cause of covid

• .

Putting out a few, "Heroes Working Here", signs might do the trick.