Commas with Interrupters Directions：Set off the interrupters with commas in the following sentences?
1. The children it seems will always find something to complain about。
2. As a matter of fact the lamp needs a larger-watt bulb。
3. This report I feel is inadequately prepared。
4. The customer unfortunately insists that the bike was never properly assembled。
5. I am not convinced this is the right time to begin our fund-raising project however.
- GA41Lv 71 month ago
The children, it seems, find something to complain about. As a matter of fact, the lamp needs a larger-watt bulb.
This report, I feel, is inadequately prepared.