Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Anyone annoyed having to wear a mask still?

Anyone else sick of them ?? Feel like an utter slave to the government. Its ridiculous 

Favorite Answer

I'm so over everything even related to this so-called "pandemic", I wish things would just go back to normal.

Yes. I wish someone would find a cure for COVID so we don’t have to wear those stupid masks anymore. Not a vaccine, but a CURE.

• maiya

I do not mine wearing a mask. you need to get just to it.

we are for the long way.. but if you want to get the Virus.

take it home to your family and kill them it will be on you.

and you will not be able to live with that. I'm not been critical but.

why do you want to expose yourself to that?

the mask mandate has been lifted in my county so I ignore all signs about masks. If they tell me a mask is required, I tell them I have medical issues

no.......... put on ya gawddamn mask no one wants to see your ugly ahh face anyways. also dont compare slavery to having to wear a piece of fabric over your face to protect yourself from a deadly virus lmaoooo

No, not really, But if it helps to stop the virus I can go along with it.

I was annoyed four months ago. If Biden is elected, look forward to many more months of this crap.

This is copied and pasted from his speech on Friday:

"First, I'll go to every governor and urge them to mandate mask wearing in their states, and if they refuse, I'll go to the mayors and county executives and get local mask requirements in place nationwide," Mr. Biden said.

I don't like wearing a mask but I will if it's mandatory hun.

we have been lucky here ..not many cases so no mask needed..i have never worn one ..but if its gonna help save lives  and compulsory i would ..

id  not want to be the cause of killing innocent humans  because if you have it , and dont stick to rules you can kill little kids and others  fighting cancer  etc etc ....so people should think of others and not only them selves ..and nope im not referring to you ,i mean all the ones who break rules 

• and,  yet,  you  continue  wearing  it … ?  ha!