Don't today's Christians realize there is a Spiritual battle between the roman catholic church's doctrine and the Word of God (Eph 6:10-12)?

@VES

"...Not by [your] might, nor by [your] power, but by My Spirit, saith the LORD of hosts" (Zechariahs 4:6).

@BILL MAC

"...Not by [your] might, nor by [your] power, but by My Spirit, saith the LORD of hosts" (Zechariah 4:6).

Are you watching what I preach?  Without the Spirit of God in us that we only receive after Holy Spirit baptism, today's Christians are going to lose the war!

Didn't you hear Zachariah?

They NEVER won a battle without the Spirit of the LORD going before them.

After Holy Spirit baptism and God puts His Spirit within us (((HE DOES THE WORK))) (Philippians 2:13) and there's NO WAY we can lose!

The main reason there are disagreements today's Christians haven't been Holy Spirit baptized and those who have continued preaching roman catholic doctrine and to this day believe because they've received the Holy Spirit there is no room for growth (Ephesians 4:11-13) believing "I have it right now!"

After Holy Spirit baptism we "have the mind of Christ" (I Corinthians 2:16) who has "one mind" (Philippians 2:2).  Even after one receives Holy Spirit baptism, there is still a spiritual warfare going on within us, believing I have it right not realizing that we "change from glory to glory" (II Corinthians 3:18) and should be open to the word of God with "readiness of mind" (Acts 17:11)!

"There are schisms and disagreement with some doctrines and traditions. They were the main reasons for the breaking away of the Orthodox Church and the Protestant Reformation" because everyone was making "private interpretations" not being "moved by the Holy Ghost" (II Peter 1:20-21) due to lack of Holy Spirit baptism.

There will CONTINUE to be "divisions" (I Cor 1:10) without being Holy Spirit baptized with (((PROOF))) that the LORD is working with you (Mk 16:20) which are Jesus' promises received AFTER Holy Spirit baptism!

(((EVERYTHING))) and i mean (((EVERYTHING))) hinges on Holy Spirit baptism.

It's how "Jesus chooses and ordains" us to be Christians (John 15:16; Acts 1:22) when HE baptizes us with the Holy Ghost (John 1:33) puts His Spirit within us (Ezk 37:12-14) and takes control (Ezk 36:27)

@AMT

FOLLOWING QUESTION?

MEANS YOU ARE A PEDOPHILE DOCTRINE DEFENDER OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH AND A (((RELIGIONIST!))) 

Favorite Answer

The Roman Catholic Religion belongs to Satan. That whore (Rev. 17:5), is the religion the christians follow, so they are simply the daughters of that whore. It's that simple. 

• User

No

and

clearly

you did not understand that Bible passage you cited

and/or

you do not understand the meaning of the word "doctrine".

Such a time wasting effort, trying to follow illogical incoherent error-filled material.

• Jake

Jesus exists and is God.  A person can know these things with certainty by way of having true devotion to the Immaculate Heart and to its Flame of Love.

Only in your own mind.

Yes, there is a Spiritual battle going on... but the doctrine of the RCC vs. the Word of God is just one of many issues. Most Christians do realize there are schisms and disagreement with some doctrines and traditions. They were the main reasons for the breaking away of the Orthodox Church and the Protestant Reformation.

I doubt it Most lack in the grey matter