Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

Can a person become magnetic and have natural charm? I envy those like this as I am forgotten & not like that?

Normal trolls like you anon?? Reported..

Pointless answer pearl

It's not possible to acquire "natural charm", but you can certainly learn to be MORE "charming" than you currently are. Read the answer from Bent Snowman carefully, and do as he says.

The main point is to focus on the other person rather than on yourself. Don't stand there staring at your feet thinking "I'm so shy". LOOK at the other person, smile, and ask them something about themselves - and LISTEN to their answer.

Everybody loves a good listener.

Some people do have natural charm and allure about them, others need to work at being this way.

Yeah, usually these people are those that make others feel good about themselves when they are around. That's what I've noticed. They are positive, ebullient, attentive in conversation, ask a lot of questions about the other person, give compliments, and just generally people like being around such a warm person who appears to be "on their side" for them. 

Yes, all they need to do is find a good example and follow it.

maybe you should ask them how they do it

Stand aside and let normal people live their lives