Would this person gross you out too?

I'm relatively hard to gross out, but one person actually consistently manages to. Unfortunately, this particular individual is my own Mother! :( Here are some of the reasons why....

She is  very fat to the point that when She is not wearing a bra, her breasts undulate and float around under her  top. Oh, AND each one sags down to her waist. Because of the obesity she has  thighs full of "cottage cheese," (aka cellulite) and vericose veins. On top of all this She has no gallbladder/ gallbladder issues. Which have led to her literally pooping out of Her mouth and consistent diarrhea. I only know she pooped out of Her mouth because  I was told " What I was pooping and vomiting smelled the same. "  On top of all this She nearly eats all the  snacks in the house like a hungry hungry hippo.  I just don't believe I'm the only person that finds Her disgusting. Based on the information... DO YOU!?

Favorite Answer

I find you disgusting for talking about your mother that way. Maybe rather than ridicule her you might see if you can help her out? After all she did give you life. 

Thank you for sharing your story with us.

• kelvin

your a troll................