Why isn’t the media getting Biden to condemn Richard Spencer as vociferously as they made Trump condemn David Duke in 2016 ?

White Nationalist Richard Spencer endorsed Joe Biden but the media won’t ever ask Biden to disavow 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Biden doesn't have to make a big deal of distancing himself from Spencer because he hasn't spent  years ENCOURAGING white supremacy.  He doesn't still do it when he can get away with it.  When someone asks him about Spencer or the KKK or the Proud Boys, he doesn't back off from the question "Gee, I never heard of them!  I don't know what they do!  But they like me, and isn't that a good thing?"

Biden's never been deliberately ambiguous over white supremacy like Trump has all his political life.  That's why interviewers don't put him on the spot like that.

• bill
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Same reason they call ANTIFA a myth or merely an idea even though they have hundreds of hours of video and arrests to prove otherwise. .

• Sally
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because white supremacists do not support Biden and he does not support  them.

Spencer only did that to put Biden in an awkward position, and everyone knows it.  But  you.

• Rick
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

that's the democrats 'double standard' at work, Joe doesn't have to but YOU DO !!!

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

White nationalist Richard Spencer reiterated his support for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden Tuesday, days after a spokesman for the Biden campaign rejected Spencer's endorsement.

Yes, @Riot Queen, the media asked and reported on it. 

• 1 month ago

Because the media is blatantly biased.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.