Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 1 month ago

What’s the possibility of dying from eating rattlesnake?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • BBean
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

    Higgy, there`s a gun show next door.

    Do not pick your teeth with the fangs and everything will hunkee doree. Plan to make a trip to Sweetwater, TX for the Nolan County rattlesnake roundup the second weekend in March. The cooks in the concession know how to cook rattlesnake con perfeccion!

  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

    Only in a extreme emergency would I eat one. If you cut the head off you

    should be safe but always bury the head instead of leaving it lying around.

  •                             ZERO

    fact: you can even drink rattlesnake venom. It's protein based and your stomach acid will break it down. That is, of course, unless you have a bleeding ulcer. Then you will die because the poison will enter your bloodstream.

  • Phil
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

    Been eating rattlesnake for years.  Since I was 6.  Still not dead. 54 now.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

    Small if it's cooked properly. I get the rattlesnake appetizer at the Buckhorn Exchange - or at least did when restaurants were open.

  • Mr.357
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    If you cut the head off and don't try to eat it, almost zero unless you set up your table in the middle of an interstate highway, and the it probably approaches 100%.

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    I suppose you could choke on a bone, so greater than no chance at all.

  • 1 month ago

    Only if you try eating it alive.

  • Rick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    quite easy IF you don't remove the poison glands first ...............

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    100% if you eat the head.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.