Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 1 month ago

What was the most eventful occasion of you life?

My most eventful occasion was my ruinous decision to accept a job in Africa when I was panicked over unemployment here in the States.  

• kswck2

Giving the middle finger to my big boss when I retired. He didn't even know who I was. 

Giving birth to my first child.

Firstly being saved, but that was followed by so very many incredible other things that there has never been a doubt in my mind that I now KNEW my Saviour.

• drip

One that affected my life. Sent it on a different path, was my Dad dying right after I finished college

The most eventful occasion of my life is when my Mom died and my mother in law died 10 hours later.

no clue...to be honest.

• Omg! 🤦‍♀️ Anyway: My birth, maybe death of loved one(s), Birthdays, a wedding and many more things which happened and yet to come 😀

Receiving Jesus Christ into my life as Lord and Savior.  Best thing that ever happened to me.  

Source(s): The Gospel of John (recommended reading)

.........my birth