Do you expect to be first in line if a Covid 19 vaccine becomes available?

Favorite Answer

No.  I expect that healthcare workers, first responders, and the military will be the first ones to get it once it becomes available.  Then probably seniors and people at high risk of complications.

No, I won't be the first but I am in a high risk group/

• Rick

No but i expect a lot of people to not take the vaccine! Trump won't even make the vaccine mandatory, just like the "Trump of the tropics" - Bolsonaro.

I would offer myself among the first in line to try a vaccine but my altruism only goes so far.  I would need to be compensated financially for trying it and I would need to know that my next-of-kin would be compensated hugely if it were to kill me.

But to answer your question, I expect that the official word would be that in the case of a proven, safe vaccine health care workers would be first but you and I know that our so-called leaders would step to the head of the line in secret.

• Ona

No, it's already been established that health care workers will be first in my state.

I expect the ministers and Presidents, mayors, police, doctors and army officials too be first in line.... Again proud science is experimenting on common man so that they die first

The only time I will ever take a vaccine is if I see the government take it first themselves.