Do you expect to be first in line if a Covid 19 vaccine becomes available?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

No.  I expect that healthcare workers, first responders, and the military will be the first ones to get it once it becomes available.  Then probably seniors and people at high risk of complications.

• 4 weeks ago

No, I won't be the first but I am in a high risk group/

• Rick
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

No but i expect a lot of people to not take the vaccine! Trump won't even make the vaccine mandatory, just like the "Trump of the tropics" - Bolsonaro.

• 1 month ago

I would offer myself among the first in line to try a vaccine but my altruism only goes so far.  I would need to be compensated financially for trying it and I would need to know that my next-of-kin would be compensated hugely if it were to kill me.

But to answer your question, I expect that the official word would be that in the case of a proven, safe vaccine health care workers would be first but you and I know that our so-called leaders would step to the head of the line in secret.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ona
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No, it's already been established that health care workers will be first in my state.

• 1 month ago

I expect the ministers and Presidents, mayors, police, doctors and army officials too be first in line.... Again proud science is experimenting on common man so that they die first

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The only time I will ever take a vaccine is if I see the government take it first themselves.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.