Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Christians how will you react if the government tries to shut down church services again this winter because of Covid?

I think I see it happening

We hit record infections this week and are only a week in to the cold months

We worship on our own right now in my church.  It would make little difference to us.

• Piero

I hope all Christians observe the precautions to avoid infecting everybody you know. If your god is as almighty and omnipotent as you say, it isn't necessary to gather in confined areas, or even be together to worship.

So... nobody else looks at the CDC statistics on a daily basis. Medicine is clearly not what Chi Girl teaches, nor can one receive the Eucharist via Zoom. Before I can discuss it with you, I’d have to educate you, and it’s just not worth my time. To answer the questions: I will be sad; the government will do it because they think we’re stupid. Chi and Sinbin prove it.

• Robert

Well with radio, tv and internet there really is no reason to have to subject yourself in a room full of possibly contaminated people.  The Chinese weaponized flu has to be controlled. 

Being intelligent, responsible people, we closed our own services to save lives, and continued to have services through Zoom.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian

We never shut down the first time around.  The government cannot tell a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ that they can't meet.  I don't wear a mask, I don't "social distance", and I don't stay home.  I go out and enjoy my life with friends.  Stop obeying all their stupid rules already.  Concerning this "pandemic", it's all from world "elites" that want to control the world.  So don't be deceived.  Some of us don't wear masks anywhere, because some of us don't believe the narrative about "covid-19".  But you're welcome to wear a mask for the rest of your life.  And if you're terrified, you can hide at home.  I don't stay home.  "Covid-19" doesn't exist at all.  People have had the flu throughout history.  There have been admitted faked "cases" and faked death certificates.  Some died from the ventilators.  It's all a power grab for world government types, and many people fall for it because "it's on TV".  A true pandemic doesn't need such lies and fakery.  Some lying leaders and some lying media have you where they want you.  They give you "permission" to leave your home and take off the mask if they decide to.  But as for me and people like me, we don't wear masks and we go wherever we want, because I don't believe your "experts" that you so dearly trust without even thinking about it.  And I refuse all vaccines, including their stupid "covid-19" poisonous vaccine, and all vaccines are poisons.

• Mog

I would see it as another sign that Trump has failed at his job of containing the virus. Covidiots are causing all this. Refusing to wear masks, etc. If you want things to ever return to normal, follow the science and stamp out the virus. 

We're gonna pretend we're out rioting and looting so the government won't arrest us and secretly hold our services then.

Some will once again prove that they don't care one bit about others but only about their own selfish desires.  Responsible churches that actually care about human life are already cutting back on in-person indoor services and going back to streaming.