Am I a bad person for not trusting my brother still after all these years ? ?

My brother used to bully me when I was younger, constantly called me a loser And friendless even when I was around a friend , shaming me for having body hair as a girl around his guy friend. He would tickle torture me, hit me and even once choked me to the point I actually thought I was going to die. I even remember an instance where he asked me a very personal sexual question and along with my sister forced me to kiss a boy when we were younger. He has not once apologized for his behavior in the past and if I confront him about it, he says that I’M the one who abused him. Now that he’s older he’s put up a nice, charismatic guy act and everyone adores him and thinks he’s a good person. When he still in secret abuses me sometimes like last night he called me a dumbass, idiot for something super small that angered him. I can’t forgive him still for all he has done. Am I wrong? 

• art

wait till he is out somewhere and go round his house and smash all his windows, then maybe slash his car tyres

• T J

No, you are not wrong. Now its time to not engage him in anything, even a hello, unless you say hello you SOB. Stay away from this POS, if you know he is going to be around, don't be there. Heck,. I tossed 3 of my siblings 100% out of my life years ago, no talking, no seeing each other. I now live a very happy life now that I put them, out of my life. I do not miss them at all. You can also do the same...forget he is even alive. No invites, nothing for him and if your sister is a problem, do the same to her too.