Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 month ago

Should I buy a ps4 or wait? ?

Ps4 - i can lay games with friends around the holiday period. Will cost 400 with fifa, cod and online. 

Ps5-I have to wait til next January at least by the sound of it

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Will
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Buy a PS4. The PS5 will no doubt have bugs that need to be fixed over the first half to full year following its release. Why spend $700 on a console that'll be twitchy at first. Especially since the vast majority of people using it will still be playing PS4 games that are backwards compatible. Meaning the amount of players on the PS4 won't seem to decrease since people are just playing PS4 games on the PS5. Give it some time to settle in and production of the console to increase until the price drops to at least $500 or 400.

• 1 month ago

If you get a ps4, there's hundreds of games to play and you won't have to wait for new releases. If you get a ps5, you'll only have a few games you're intrested in for the first year and if you're not the type to play cod regularly for months then you'll have nothing to do on it. But if you're only intreated in multi-player and your friends are getting ps5s maybe thats the way to go. 

• opurt
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

PS5 will cost 700+ after online and those games, assuming you can find one. Maybe pick up a used PS4, there should be a flood of them from people trading them in to get a PS5.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.