I hate being homosexual. How do I stop? ?

I don't want to die of aids. 

• Robin

You will get Covid instead 

Start with reading the bible , then go to a church support group to talk with members on how you want to change. God hates sin and being gay is a sin.the bible reads homosexuals will not inherit the kingdom of heaven.. for those who don't believe in the bible it's all fine living that life style until the day they meet God and one day they will , at that time it will be to late

a rope and chair 

Don't put your package into his mailbox. 

• Sky

First things first, ignorant bigoted chickenshit troll.  HIV/AIDS is a HUMAN disease, not a homosexual disease.  You can just as easily contract the virus from a person of the opposite sex if that person is infected with it.  Second, if the person you have sex with is not infected, and is clean and free of all STDs, you cannot contract HIV or any other STD from that person whether that person is the same sex or opposite sex because there is no virus to be passed on and diseases don't just materialize out of thin air.  Third, you don't have anything to worry about because trolls hiding behind chickenshit anonymity like cowardly little children who live in their parents' basement don't get laid and remain perpetual virgins, so if you have any hope of ever having a sex life of any kind whether heterosexual or homosexual, I suggest you grow the fück up.

"I hate being homosexual"

The only cure is self-acceptance.

"I don't want to die of aids."

Ever heard of practicing safe sex?

You could try boob therapy.

No-one has yet died from AIDS from being homosexual. People get AIDS from being infected by another person who has it. If your partner doesn't have it, you won't get AIDS or any other sexually transmitted Illness.

• Cogito

Troll.

If you aren't intelligent enough to understand homosexuality, please don't try asking fake questions about it.  Get some education.

Good to know. Now it's time to get into your DeLorean and go back to 1992.