Do you cry for mercy or for justice with God?

• Favorite Answer

The entire world cries for mercy, perhaps at different times, in different ways.  Some as yet haven't, but truly who doesn't require mercy at some time. Also there are some who have received the Lord's favour who as yet don't acknowledge it; as for me, I look for God to be merciful with His Grace.   

22 It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. 

23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. (Lamentations  3:22-23)

.

neither in all honesty not being a child anymore

If a person goes to hell for this there are sins unrepented that will send them there for sure, not believing in Jesus is part of it, we need to accept his atonement and repent 

• Khaled

"And you have no good thing but is from Allah: and moreover, when you are touched by distress, unto Him you cry with groans" (Quran)

I began to believe in God only to please one person. But I was superstitious in my childhood. Now I am wreck with many rituals and living almost without the relatioshps with others. I need mercy if possible. I did not violate any law.

No. I never have any conversations with imaginary people.

• "It is not easy to entrust oneself to God's mercy, because it is an abyss beyond our comprehension. But we must! ... "Some people say, “Oh, I am a great sinner!" "All the better! Go to Jesus: He likes for you to tell him these things!" He forgets, He has a very special capacity for forgetting. He forgets, He kisses you, He embraces you and He simply says to you: "Neither do I condemn you; go, and sin no more" (Jn 8:11)."

- Pope Francis

Neither. I don't yell at God, trying to boss Him around.