Isn't the real issue with Prince Andrew and Virginia Giuffre one of coercion rather than age?ย ?

It seems to me that the issue of her age and whether or not she was over the age of consent (she almost certainly was) is a smokescreen to take attention away from the real issue - that people trafficked for sex are not consensual partners.ย 

Update:

@Anonymous - I think of paedophilia as being about pre-pubescent children. I think there is a real and serious issue at stake, but people are at risk of losing sight of that through focusing on the wrong thing.ย 

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

she was trafficked for sex and i think andrew kwew this

• garry
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

its about a young hooker who needs money , after all she was paid for sex , she never complained as sheย  was well paid , isnt hookers illegal , did she pay her tax or hid it from the revenue ..or do you prefer idle gossip and not the facts !!!!

• Clo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The issue is that Jeffrey Epstein trafficked young women into the sex trade. These women are suing the Epstein estate and they are using the biggest names that were present at parties and residences in order to get as much money as possible.These women want anyone who knew about Epstein's secret to tell authorities and lawyers.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You can see just how unhappy the little gold digger is in that doctored photo.ย 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

More Rubbish from Hatters he has never been Charged with any Crime

in the UK Innocent until Proven Guilty and that can only happen if charged with an Offence

NOTE PAEDOPHILES HAVE A DESIRE FOR PREPUBESCENT CHILDREN USUALLY UNDER 12

A LEGAL 17 YEARS IS A LEGAL 17-YEAR-OLD

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You know you're in trouble for being a pedo when even those on your side remain uncertain she was of age and at best can only muster a hesitant and qualified "almost certainly."

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.