What’s the name of this pastor?

I’ve been trying find out the name of this pastor if anyone knows let me know.

No no and no he was talking abt the pastor above🤦🏾‍♂️ I found out his name. Kenneth carpenter 

• Doug

The name is right there: Rick Warren. I recommend that you stay away from Rick Warren since he has many false teachings. For good solid preaching, go to YouTube and type in "Ralph Yankee Arnold." He is a very good Bible teacher and is also crystal clear on the Gospel.

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

Wick Rarren, Wick Rarren, Wick Rarren, sorry, I'm Chinese.

Rick Warren. Says so right there. This is the caliber of people that listen to snake oil salesmen. Blind and none too swift.

Erm, doesn't that say his name is Rick Warren?