If your partner said I love you would you say it back if you didn’t feel the same way?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Piero
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes!!  Reflexively.  Failure to do so, will leave you sleeping alone.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Feel happy that he or she was honest to talk about their feelings. The others will love you but wont say as a strategy not to scare you, others will cheat you and smile at your face, others will say you are so hot but mock about your c*ock and s*ex drive with their friends behind your back etc. You could have hugged her or him in return or smiled etc. If you do nothing in return, you will lose someone who really likes or loves you. And trust me then they will never say they love you ever again even if you change your mind and be with them.

• 1 month ago

Be honest, simple. Dishonesty leads to hatred and having someone loving you is rare nowadays, so might as well be honest about how you feel, and make a decision to either stay or leave. 

Stop the hurting cycle of saying “yeah, I love you too” but you don’t, then starting making them feel unwanted and depraved of love.

• T J
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

NO, why give someone the wrong impression that there is something there, and raise their hopes up.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

A lot people will say it back only because they feel afraid of the person’s reaction if they don’t say it back. There are always consequences when you don’t say it back.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

First of all, why did you both become partners if you don't love each other

• Matt
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

no, i would say 'thank you'

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.