do men get sick of supporting their spouse?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Kin
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

They shouldn't, its their duty to God. Faithful, good men who have faith in God know this is one of the duties of the husband and promised to fulfill God's expectations, God's obligations upon them and caring for his wife is apart of that. A faithful, loving husband is a maintainer of his wife and his children yet he doesn't own them. Each spouse are given special duties and they are partners, equal partners who need each other helping one another. And a wife helps complete her husband's faith in God. Half of the faith is completed by the wife and the stronger her husband's faith, the more awareness he will have towards women or young girls, and the more genuine he will be and more respectful he will be towards women. The more he will know about women..more understanding and certain knowledge he will attain from God especially if he seeks knowledge from God.

He will be gentler, more understanding towards women especially his wife, and he will be good to his wife and he won't be harsh or very ignorant about women like other men are who lack faith or who have weak faith. A man who understands women or girls and who respects them while being mindful of their fragility physically and emotionally as women or girls, has strong faith and his heart is full of faith. This is a sign of strong faith, how he treats women and how he views women are connected through the level of strength of faith. 

The reason other men mistreat women, who are harsh towards women, who abuse women or girls, who are not gentle towards them and who dislike girls is because of their lack of faith in God and or because they have weak faith in God and he is ignorant about the opposite sex.

People with weak faith to none have a lot of issues and lack certain attractive qualities, as well as lacking certain feelings or emotions. They are unfeeling towards women or girls, they lack soft hearts and those who murder girls or women simply because of her gender or for some other stupid reason, is because of their lack of faith in God Almighty and are completely unfeeling like the subhuman they are.

People like these, men or women like these cannot remorse  about their evil deeds and do not cry if they have killed a girl simply because of her gender, and who say horrific, ignorant things about girls proves that they don't know God at all. They don't even know their own Creator and have no awareness of their own Creator. This is a sign of their lack of awareness and lack of faith when they have committed femicide. They also think it is normal to do this evil deed or to even abort girls simply because of her sex. This proves their atheism, a sign of atheism.

They are unaware and are uncivilized because of it. They lack faith and are atheist people and or have no faith at all. So, a man getting sick of supporting his wife proves he has weak faith or none and isn't happy about serving his wife and isn't happy to serve God.

The other faithful men who are steady spiritually and who have stronger faith are happy to fulfill the duties of God while serving his wife, helping his wife, and children. Helping his wife and children is apart of worshiping God. It is an act of worship for the husband and if he is able to afford in providing housemaids for his wife, he should. If they are able to afford extra helpers around the house with the house and the cooking, her husband is suppose to provide that to his wife even as to hiring a wet nurse when his wife is nursing if he is able to provide.

His wife doesn't even have to nurse her own baby and doesn't have to do any housework if her husband can afford. She doesn't even have to nurse her own baby if she doesn't want to, her husband is suppose to provide that service and all that his wife needs while she has certain needs.

If a good, faithful, striving man does this the best he can, and actually shows the efforts, God is still his witness and he will be rewarded by God. Such a wonderful, faithful, striving, hard-working, gentle husband will have rewards from his Creator one day either in this life as well as in his afterlife and if he expresses genuine gratitude to God everyday.

It is also an act of worship for the wife as well when she is supporting her husband however she is able to do and being a good wife to her husband would be apart of that too. She also will have rewards from God Almighty and if she is grateful and shows gratitude to God. This is apart of God's trials and tribulations, showing gratitude to the Creator regardless of sex.

Marriage is a trial and tribulation from God which also means a husband or a wife is a test from God and their children are also a test from God. How they treat their own children is a test from God as well and all of their loved ones. There are also other things that are tests from God that I could elaborate on if I wanted to.

A husband and a wife are equal partners, they are to work together, help each other, support each other as partners and helping their children and others.

• 1 month ago

i would assume at some point yea if she isn't pulling her weight somewhere be it financially with a job or at home cleaning/cooking. 

•  My Dad was reasonably well off but my Mom only skipped work when she was late into her pregnancy with me. Mom was a surgical nurse.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If she's not adding meaningful value to his life then I would think so. If she adds meaningful value then she's a keeper.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

i would assume at some point yea if she isn't pulling her weight somewhere be it financially with a job or at home cleaning/cooking. 

im not being sexist or anything but your partner needs to pull their weight somewhere. i have 2 coworkers kinda like that. 1 is a female the other is a male. im surprised they are still married. the female barely works she's constantly calling in sick so much idk how she keeps her job and she goes home before her shift is even over. the guy well he works but lazy but also he seems to have quit so many jobs in the past. i don't blame him though the jobs he quit seems like the same ones i quit where it was mostly just an employer issue. so him not too bad compared to the girl. 

her she got nice expensive car on the amount we get paid NO way in hell she can afford that. 

• donnie
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Most people work but I would say if she just wants to sit at home all day and not work yes that would be annoying. I mean if you’re going to stay home all day then you better do your part around the house and take care of the kids. Also vice versa because I know men who have done it too. 

• 1 month ago

Not that many men get enough to support a wife or a family anymore and usually both work, one of them working part time and it can be the man or the woman who does the full time job these days. Or even if one of them does get enough to support them both, the other one might just want a part time job so they have their own independence. The days of the man being in charge are gone, even 20 years ago I knew a man who just worked at the weekend and his wife was a full time nurse, they did it that way because she was more qualified than him so she could earn more, it made sense having the best earner work full time. It used to be the man supporting the family because money was different and stretched better and girls were given stupid lessons at school, even dish washing lessons because that's all they were expected to do. On the other hand boys lost out too, only girls were taught how to type so you find a 60 year old woman can type fast but a man of the same age is useless at it.

• 1 month ago

I'm sure some do.  I'm sure some don't too.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I suppose so.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The majority of households are two-income households. The majority of men haven't been the sole breadwinner for decades. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.