Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

What do you think he was doing?

So I wasn't due home for another 2 hours from work but I decided to go home early that day and when I got home, my boyfriend was in the shower and I walked into our room and you could tell that he sprayed alot of his colone in the room. His colone is in his office so why would he be just spraying it on himself In our bedroom then putting it back in his office, doesn't make sense but given the fact that he sprayed alot of colone then took a shower right after, do you think he cheated? Or am I just over thinking? Cause that's the only logic I can come up with as to why he did. Then when I asked why the room smelled like his colone sooo bad, he replied and said that "cause it stunk". We have air freshener spray for that? And while we're home, he is always in his office and never really goes In the bedroom unless we're about to go to bed. 

• NiJo

What exactly does this have to do with football? 

There as you say something isn't right and that is the conundrum. So that is what you concentrate on why did he spray the cologne not if he was cheating make like it never crossed your mind until you find the answer. You might not say or do anything wait and watch. The worst thing you can do is make a big stink of it. (no pun intended)

• Funnel

If he's cheating on you then his girlfriend farted. Otherwise? He cut a stanky. My God woman what are you feeding the man?

When Fatso Trump cheats on his wife he sprays his colon all over his house as a cover-up.

Get a life, Poop Mobile.

he's smoking pot and afraid you might be too religious to tell you.  It's like alcohol though, a moderation thing.  but if it smells too bad, suggest edibles instead.

Either you trust him or you don't.  If you don't, then by all means break up and move on.  If you do, then you need to recognize that you don't really have much evidence here yet, and you should trust him.  I'm not saying to be blind to it, but don't overreact.

When Joe Biden was cheating on his wife he used to spray his colon all over his house as a cover-up.

• pmt853

It sounds as if you don't trust him. Cologne, the word is cologne.