What video games have had major anniversary celebrations held for them in 2020 besides Pac-Man and Super Mario Bros.?

Hi. I'm just a little curious about this.

PAC-MAN turned 40 this year and SUPER MARIO BROS. turned 35.

Bandai Namco Entertainment celebrated Pac-Man's 40th anniversary by releasing a 40th anniversary edition arcade machine and did a bunch of other Pac-Man-themed things.

Nintendo celebrated Super Mario Bros.' 35 anniversary by releasing games, products and holding in-game events.

What video games have had major anniversary celebrations held for them in 2020?

Pac-Man and Super Mario Bros. are the only two I know of.

Please help. Thank you.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Fire Emblem is having a 30th anniversary collection being released on the switch. 

• 1 month ago

yes. that a nice 

• Phil
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Next month will have the anniversaries of,

Kinect Adventures ! ( November 4, 2010.) 10 years.Call of Duty: Black Ops ( November 9, 2010 ) 10 years.Super Mario World ( November 21, 1990 ). 30 years.

ps, The world's very first computer game " Bernie the Brain" invented in 1950 turned 70 this year.

• Will
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

As far as I know there wasn't a celebration, but Perfect Dark for the Nintendo 64 turned 20 this year. One of the greatest first person shooter video games ever. It definitely was ahead of its time with guns that had multiple functions and a multiplayer mode that set the bar for today's fps multiplayer modes. Its futuristic plot was a put together a hell of a lot better than many of today's. And its soundtrack was amazing. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Hitman

Deus Ex

Arma (as Operation Flashpoint)

and Elite will quite soon hold it's 40th anniversary, was there a point to this rant,  i still think arcade games are generally  recycled junk...

• JJ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Wolfenstein will be 40 next year

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.