Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 month ago

Can I possibly comfort my neighbor after she backed over her daughter in the driveway?

Her daughter was playing duck duck goose in the driveway with a neighbor child.  Her mother didn't see her and ended up mowing her down with her car while going to pick up  Captain D's.  Her daughter screamed out in so much pain and was obviously a lost cause so her mother pulled forward and backed over again to put her out of her misery.

I just feel horrible for the family and not sure what I can do.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

By improving your troll stories to be more convincing zxj

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Just two words - nasty troll.

• 1 month ago

The most perfect thing for you to do is to seek the attention from a doctor who can prescribe psychiatric medication to help you.

I wish you the best.

• edward
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

How fast does this person back up?  She must be going REALLY fast or she must be deaf.  I drive into a rose bush, i can hear it.  Not to mention...doesn’t she have rear view camera?  What the hell are her kids doing outside when she is about to leave?  Why are they playing in a danger zone?  I would keep my distance.  Don’t reach out to her

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

This was so funny, I laughed!

• Cammie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You pulled this before.Keep trying .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You need a lot of work if you are going to be even somewhat believable.  Just count this as another one of your Epic troll fails.

• L
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

STOP watching scarry Halloween movies!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If this is true, the mom should be in jail, just because you run over the person you don't re run over the person to kill them, you never know the injuries may not be as far off as you would think (high chance the would be though), but she could have called 911, they could have done fast evaluation and surgeries, to save her life! I am sorry to say I don't feel bad for the mother, I am sorry to say that. But as a mom I could NEVER do that, plus she should have been much more cautious, of her surroundings. 

• 1 month ago

she shouldnt have done it twice, that alone can get her in trouble

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.