Anonymous

why are adolescent white kids more likely to be bullies, meaner and more self-entitled than kids from other races  ?

I am a minority  elementary school teacher and I work at a diverse school.

all the kids are great the hispanic kids, the asian kids, the black kids. they usually are nice and respect me.

yet the white kids tend to be harder to teach, because many are self-entitled. one of my white boy students refused to sit still and would talk back to me . another white girl would throw tantrums and told me I was ugly. 

why are they like this?? is it a product of having Karen parents?? I am not saying all the white kids are like this but all the ones giving me problems are white kids

can anyone explain to me??

Update:

also majority of victims of bullying are white kids getting bullied by other white kids

your just trolling and trying to stir up controversy 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

majority of victims of bullying are white kids who get bullied by other white kids 

don't troll and try to stir up controversy 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I do not believe you. There are bullies in all races. 

• 1 month ago

Ehhh bullies come in all races. 

• 1 month ago

Because their parents were Bullying runs in the Family

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Um, where the hell are you getting this garbage? I grew up in a diverse area and had to fight with black, white, and hispanic bullies who would start crap. I know Asians can be bullies too. This is bull.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

HAHAHAHA - oh yeah a see quite a lot of whiteys involved in drive by shootings, huh?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.