Is it possible to find a woman at the age of 37 ?

I am a man 38 years old and women meet the love of their life at age 25, and at 27 to 30 they are engaged and married, what can I do ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Yes. One woman I know was widowed in her 70's and remarried. They had over a decade together before she passed away. So it is still possible to find someone. 

• 1 month ago

The pickings for women in US is not good look in Asian countries you will get more than you can handle.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's possible to find a partner at any age.

But I think it's your mental health issues causing your lack of success, rather than your age.

• David
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You are in the prime of your life, as far as sexual attraction goes.  You should be dating women of about 25 or maybe a bit younger.  (yes, YOUNGER)  If you must, I guess you could marry one.  But whether you want to play it smart and stay single or actually make the mistake of getting married...

You should have ZERO difficulty finding a woman at the age of 37.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • T J
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You keep getting out there, you are not alone at your age. thee are others also looking. Do not give up.

• 1 month ago

I got married at 54 to a 38 year old.  So, get out and mingle and it is very possible for you to find someone. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.