Is it possible to find a woman at the age of 37 ?

I am a man 38 years old and women meet the love of their life at age 25, and at 27 to 30 they are engaged and married, what can I do ?

Yes. One woman I know was widowed in her 70's and remarried. They had over a decade together before she passed away. So it is still possible to find someone. 

The pickings for women in US is not good look in Asian countries you will get more than you can handle.

It's possible to find a partner at any age.

But I think it's your mental health issues causing your lack of success, rather than your age.

• David

You are in the prime of your life, as far as sexual attraction goes.  You should be dating women of about 25 or maybe a bit younger.  (yes, YOUNGER)  If you must, I guess you could marry one.  But whether you want to play it smart and stay single or actually make the mistake of getting married...

You should have ZERO difficulty finding a woman at the age of 37.

• T J

You keep getting out there, you are not alone at your age. thee are others also looking. Do not give up.

I got married at 54 to a 38 year old.  So, get out and mingle and it is very possible for you to find someone.