Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Why do men and women sleep about with strangers? (Sex)?

I find this must have some be psychologically linked somehow to a certain behaviour. Why do people think sleeping with a stranger they don't know is cool? You don't know their family history, or anything about them. Their sexual history. If you have a child with them and then find out their family gens are poor, riddled with cancer risks etc. Diseases and illness. Is it really worth the risk to get laid? 

I don't get it either. There is no dignity left in this world.

Anyone who has sexual intercourse with strangers suffers from neurosis or they must need instant gratification. It is an addiction just like substance abuse.

If all life is inherently valuable, then the living virus known as HIV has as much of a right to live as the homosapian population. It (the virus) happened to figure out that people swap fluids and it can continue to procreate itself though that medium. We also have a drive to procreate. While in society you find a proper lady of good breeding to court, your genes are cued by various stimuli such as child-bearing hips and non-steroidal urinal compounds you smell indicating she's going to have her period in a week thus has an egg ready now.

"Cool" a term, in theory coming from the jazz clubs of the 1930s when they would leave the windows open from the crowds smoking, jazz at that time being massively racist where Goodman, Benny Good-Man played sentimentals and blacks played "jungle music;" the term cool always ironically referred to "hot" things. That is, excitable primitive urges. James Dean was cool because he wasn't uptight like the squares. He acted on his primitive urges to drive fast cars, cuss, smoke, and make it with broads.

So while I'm not condoning all the 12 year olds go have unprotected sex with each other, nature has shown that's exactly it's, if not reafied and anthropomorphized, plan. The issue is the battle between the biological being and it's social environment. In context to given current tensions, the colored have been feared as non-human animals that will rape our women and raid our cities. But aside from Steve Urkle, black people are always "cool." They act on their urges in our understanding of them in white culture.

I wouldnt know the first thing about that.

• Piero

We usually have some dialog before. It isn't just  " Hi there",  sex and "see you later."  I guess your mommy didn't explain safe sex to you. We practice safe sex and don't have disease or pregnancy worries. It's a really great way to kind of "break the ice" and get beyond our little facades. It's really a lot less harmful than having several alcoholic beverages, to "lubricate"  the dialog. Several recent studies, have shown that half or more of these "one night stands" become long term relationships. That's a much higher success rate than you can achieve with several dates before sex. The risk is minimal. The short term rewards are a mutually pleasurable experience, and often a long term relationship.

Causal sex are for those ugly peeps who can't settle down with a partner. Hook ups are waste of time. Women force men to wear condoms. The lads Jack off into a some rubber and acheive nothing for their genes. If I wanna ***** you I want you to pass on my genetic code. (No condoms allowed)

Folk who sleep with randomers online or offline are obviously depressed as hell and looking for something to distract themselves on and numb that depression. 

These hook up sites are full of losers who can't find a high value wife and husband. The men especially who brag about 10273838 women, clearly have self esteem issues. I've yet to meet one has slept with multiple partners and say they are "happy as can be living life" lol not gonna happen.They're in pain somehow and tryna hide their issues. The same as an addiction happens. They same with sex can occur. As I said. They're losers who use cop out mindset. 

Because once you sleep with someone once, it's just never as good again.