Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 month ago

How do I get into Modeling/Commercial/Acting?

I'm currently 27, about to be 28 in december. I live in Kansas city Missouri. I always wanted to get into modeling or commercial modeling, but I know acting is something I wanted to really get into. However, I don't have any experience in either. I always hear you should try to get into modeling, but no one ever really explains how. So I tried sending in an application to a few big agencies like Wilhelmina and Ford. I haven't heard anything back from them. Am I doing something wrong? I would like to start somewhere nearby like in my city, but I'm willing to relocate if necessary. In my current state in life, I have nothing to lose, I would like to see a positive change so I'm trying new things. I just need to know the steps to take to get my foot in the door

I hear sleeping with Harvey Weinstein helps..?

Please say you're a troll. Please!

If your first, best option is to ask this question on YA then you have NO chance in hell to become a model. actress or anything else. There is something called the 'internet' that can be used to search such information if you had even an ounce of gumption......nuff said!