Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 month ago

How do I get into Modeling/Commercial/Acting?

I'm currently 27, about to be 28 in december. I live in Kansas city Missouri. I always wanted to get into modeling or commercial modeling, but I know acting is something I wanted to really get into. However, I don't have any experience in either. I always hear you should try to get into modeling, but no one ever really explains how. So I tried sending in an application to a few big agencies like Wilhelmina and Ford. I haven't heard anything back from them. Am I doing something wrong? I would like to start somewhere nearby like in my city, but I'm willing to relocate if necessary. In my current state in life, I have nothing to lose, I would like to see a positive change so I'm trying new things. I just need to know the steps to take to get my foot in the door

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I hear sleeping with Harvey Weinstein helps..?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Please say you're a troll. Please!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If your first, best option is to ask this question on YA then you have NO chance in hell to become a model. actress or anything else. There is something called the 'internet' that can be used to search such information if you had even an ounce of gumption......nuff said!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.