Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 month ago

How would you feel if your 23 year old daughter is drinking alcohol all the time?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I’d be concerned for her safety and overall health zxjqgk

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I assume you mean drinking in excess, nor just a couple of beers or a glass of wine every day.

• 1 month ago

Dont be a *****, she is just vibing 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would worry for her safety, but that would apply regardless of her sobriety.  But otherwise not overly concerned considering both her mother and myself did the same thing at that age.  But comforted because she has already proven to make smart choices before.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • edward
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

She needs some water and some food and maybe a bucket for when she vommits later

• April
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It would depend on where she's living at.

• 1 month ago

Concerned if she is constantly drinking because I would wonder what was wrong in her life.

• 1 month ago

Define "all the time."  Is she literally drinking all day, every day, every waking hour?  Then I'd get her help.  But my guess is she's drinking at a social level, because if this was a logical and realistic scenario, you wouldn't be on the internet asking random strangers.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

i would disown her

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

She is 23, that means she is old enough to make her own decisions.  My chance to affect her decision making was when she was ages 6 thru 16.  I might feel sad about it, but it is her life to live.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.