Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 month ago

How would you feel if your 23 year old daughter is drinking alcohol all the time?

I’d be concerned for her safety and overall health zxjqgk

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

I assume you mean drinking in excess, nor just a couple of beers or a glass of wine every day.

Dont be a *****, she is just vibing 

I would worry for her safety, but that would apply regardless of her sobriety.  But otherwise not overly concerned considering both her mother and myself did the same thing at that age.  But comforted because she has already proven to make smart choices before.

• edward

She needs some water and some food and maybe a bucket for when she vommits later

• April

It would depend on where she's living at.

Concerned if she is constantly drinking because I would wonder what was wrong in her life.

Define "all the time."  Is she literally drinking all day, every day, every waking hour?  Then I'd get her help.  But my guess is she's drinking at a social level, because if this was a logical and realistic scenario, you wouldn't be on the internet asking random strangers.

i would disown her

She is 23, that means she is old enough to make her own decisions.  My chance to affect her decision making was when she was ages 6 thru 16.  I might feel sad about it, but it is her life to live.