Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

Why do so people only have one style. Doesn’t they get boring ?

I can be girly sporty edgy or classy based on my mood. I can never just stick to one style 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

People do have one style. Many people change styles a lot to build character. 

• 1 month ago

Not every single individual is concerned with fashion.

• Jerry
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

As we get older, many of us take less and less interest in expressing our individuality through unique or creative "looks." We get more interested in other stuff and somehow "creating a special look" seems less and less worthwhile. 

• 1 month ago

Some people just get dressed and do not think about how their "style" would be labelled. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Most people change depending on the situation. I don't wear exactly the same style to work that I wear on casual weekends or to formal events, and in all situations, I try different things, different looks.

I think many people who are genuinely interested in clothes do that.  If you're smart, you can mix things up so that a classic skirt can be made to look edgy with the right jacket or other items.

But some people, who often aren't all that interested in clothes, find a single style to be convenient. They know what they like, everything they own works together (which saves time and money); they can't necessarily be bothered, or else they are just very confident about what works best for them.

• 1 month ago

'Styles' often cost... to achieve the pinnacle of style you'd have to have the clothes and all that, make-up maybe...   Take sporty, getting my roommate a few things takes half my paycheque.

I think she's the total opposite of boring, she's a casual sporty i guess.  Depends on the person maybe.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You can’t communicate effectively in English 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.