Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetProgramming & Design · 1 month ago

What should I do if I want to have a career in computers and technology but I have a learning and math disability?

At first I wanted to become a front-end web developer, but it honestly scared me because I was worried that if I tried to pursue it, I wouldn’t get anywhere in it due to having a learning and math disability. That’s when I looked into other related careers (computer technician, etc.) but it still scared me for the same reasons. However, the computers and technology field still interested me. Despite having these “limitations”, I’ve always had a love for computers and technology. 

What should I do?  

Do what makes you happy what your passionate about and stick to it don't give up no matter how hard it is. And in the end if it doesn't amount to anything . You can at least say you took a chance on you and it didn't work then its time to move on. And find another career to take a chance on. Always better a solid attempt rather then not attempting something at all.

You write well, so it can't be all bad. If you like figuring out how to make your computer do things, then you've got something to work with even if your learning style is "different". I'd suggest two things: no matter what, pursue your hobby for personal growth and enjoyment. And don't be afraid to at least try courses in the subjects that interest you. 

• EddieJ

You should paint a pumpkin purple

Then expand the active field.

You can then get filtered sanctions

That will capture the full yield.

keep trying

get support

if you really want to you will succeed