Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 1 month ago

Early signs of brain tumor?

This may be very overdramatic, however I went to the eye doctor the other day and my optic nerve was showing signs of increased pressure in my brain. They said it was just enough to get a referral. My back has been hurting for weeks and my neck just stared hurting around the base of my skull. I have also gotten kinda dizzy especially after swimming and my face looks really bony and thin today, but I don't have a scale so I don't think I'm losing weight. What do you think?

If you just do a quick google search you can find what the early signs of brain cancer is. 

However, to prevent cancer i highly suggest you start eating extremely hot peppers now. Do you know who Ed Currie is? Is is famous for breeding the hottest pepper in the world, the California reaper. This guy has a family history of cancer, and lots of his family died from cancer. He also had so many cancer removed, about 7, but luckily none of them metastasized or in an advanced stage. 

He started eating extremely hot peppers every day, and ever since he has been cancer free. He really thinks this is the cure to cancer, but there is not enough research to use peppers medically. He is currently doing research on this now.