How many people believe in the Moon, Venus, Mars for knowing some ways you may be in the right relationship or it's gonna take some work   ?

Moon=Emotion Mars=Sex Drive Venus=Who we are drawn to  Il earned this from Youtube amazing woman detailed about your Birth Chart is more than Sun Sign but these 3 help see where you fall or rise.

For example, a  Moon In Cancer means a person is very emotional and easily hurt by hard words 

I know God and his Son Jesus, but I am a seeker of all knowledge like Bruce Wayne AKA Batman believed in.

I don't believe you date or marry for helping hand gotta be in love, not so you have a power couple cause when money is gone, or the thrill of building something is well the love is gone. 

Favorite Answer

What is your threshold for belief? Isn’t knowing better than believing? Humans are pattern seekers that are gullible. Do you want strong evidence or are anecdotes enough?

Show it works and how it works otherwise it doesn’t work.

What in hell are you trying to say?