Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

Who is a bigger choke artist, dak Prescott, Tom Brady, or Carson Wentz?

They always choke when their teams need them most. 

• bill

Brady? The guy who won the 28-3 game a choke artist?

Well, my vote goes to Carson Wentz, due to his versatility and grip on the choke.

Carson Wentz is the leading choke artist.  

• Mandy

It certainly isn’t Dak Prescott. And you can’t reasonably say that about Tom Brady, even though I do not like him.  I do not have enough knowledge about Carson Wentz to know.  Your hyperbole regarding the “always” takes you out of the realm of legitimacy.

Carson Wentz. is the biggest choke artist of the htree.

Brady has won more playoff games then anybody else has been in! Daks team has choked during big games not him.Wentz appearsto be a big mistake that didn't work out as planned.

6 Super Bowl rings and more postseason wins then anybody is not a guy who chokes.Brady doesn't even belong on the list.For the answer to your question I would go with Wentz

• Cu Tie

It has to be Dak Prescott. The guy turned down $37 million per year, and has yet to come close to getting a Super Bowl ring.

• Kathy

My vote would be for Tom Brady

You didn't watch last night's game against the Giants, did you? Fourth quarter past your bedtime?