Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Will sex change hormones cause my breasts to shrink?

I was born the wrong gender.  I hate being female.   I want these breasts GONE

This isnt body dysmorphia.

I actually was born wrong

The mind and body are NOT one.  They are separate

They do not shrink, they might get at other stimulus a larger size like when a woman gets a lot of unexpected weight, gets pregnant or is breast-feeding.a new born.

No, you will need surgery for that.

And baby Ey - The reason suicide rates aren't affected is because trans people get the same amount of bullying, harassment, and discrimination post-op as they do pre-op (and sometimes more). It is arseholes like YOU who cause those suicide rates.

that's called Body Dysmorphic Disorder. it falls into the same self-harming category as other Pathologies like Anorexia. it's not good to hate your body.

also, Post-Surgery stats on full conversion Transexuals show zero improvement in Suicide rates (despite increases in subjectively rated satisfaction which when you question what that means it usually solely refers to the ability to orgasm as the opposite Sex).

@Anon, you obviously don't have close working relationships with the same number of Trans people that i do. i can tell you that they'd be Bullied and Harassed even worse if they weren't Trans. if they weren't Trans they'd be largely unremarkable people. As Trans, they have heightened Social Status.

@Asker, think about that. "i was born into the wrong body" - is your mind not the sum of your body? the assertion you can be born into the wrong body only makes sense in a Solipsistic Universe. it's clearly The Body that shapes The Mind.

No, they'll just sag. Female to males need top surgery.