Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Depictions of Muhammad have been shown across France following the beheading of a teacher by a Muslim. Should the United Kingdom do the same?

It would show the Muslims that we will stand up for freedom of expression and have no intention of abiding by the rules of their desert religion. It would also show that we do not fear them. If they hate it that much, they are more than free to leave. I seriously doubt that many in the United Kingdom, France or elsewhere would miss them. 

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

And tell them if they stay they have to eat pork

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's something. Somewhat less than what I had in mind. But it's something. Shame you're being Anonymous. Not very noble or bold are you, encouraging everyone else to be brave.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Thousands of Kent coast guard are importing extreme blacks fleeing France

• Buzz
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

And I thought it was just the yanks who were racist bigots. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

None should do that. It is a great offence to religious freedom and strongly violating human rights on religions. That is a situation of speech freedom vs religious freedom.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Surely any bearded non white drawing would look like Muhammed?

• 1 month ago

Why should the United Kingdom follow the French to show pictures of the prophet in response to this beheading?

• 1 month ago

OP - "It would also show that we do not fear them."

Also OP - "Lemme make this post anonymously though just incase"

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You are one sick troll 

• We should go further and send them to concentration camps ready for repatriation and those that have duel citizenship could be deported immediately until a change of law allows us to make Islam a religious terrorist cult.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.