Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

what should i do?

my dad always treats me like **** whenever his girlfriend is round at ours which is every friday, saturday and sunday. He shouts at me for no reason when i haven’t done anything wrong. He also makes my older brother seem like an angel when she’s round aswell and to do that to my brother he always brings me down to up my brother because i always hear my dad chatting **** about me to my brother and his girlfriend. All he does is scream at me for nothing or a tiny mistake. he screamed at me for something and then my brother did the exact same thing and he didn’t care he just joked with him about it.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

maybe you should move out

• 1 month ago

if hes being abusive and youre underage call cps, if youre older move out

• 1 month ago

Go to another room...

Stay out of his site.

He wants his privacy.

Go to work on those days and times

Save money

Move out

• 1 month ago

Are you old enough to be someplace else for the weekends?  Can you spend weekends with your mom or a girlfriends?  Can you just hide out in your room while the girlfriend is there?  Are you old enough to just leave home? Emancipate yourself?  Can you get a job for the weekends?  Anything to not be there over the weekends? 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • T J
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Where is your mother, can you live with her or another relative?  As soon as you can get out of that home, run from him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.