Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationAircraft · 1 month ago

Why is Delta Airliners banning passengers who don't wear masks from ever flying ?

What right do they have to tell us to wear masks when it is our body?

Update:

Captain Matticus, LandPirates: I am not trollng, asking a very valid question. Smoking starts a fire that brings down the plane. Being mask-less does not. 

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Geo
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Sure, you have a right to be Stupid, except when there's a Pandemic. And not wearing a mask may lead to infections. Then you must believe that Abortions are OK too, right? What right do they have to tell women what to do with their bodies? Wait...that's not OK? There is not much worse than a Double Standard, only self-imposed Ignorance.  

• 4 weeks ago

Wow these are terrible answers. You are saying it  seems a bit too strict, and I agree

• garry
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

almost defeats the purpose doesnt it , use your brain you troll .

• david
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Because the planes belong to Delta. The employees and passengers are Delta's responsibility. If you want to use their planes, you follow their rules. If not, use someone else. 

Try to think about it like a gay couple who want to buy a wedding cake. If the bakery's allowed to refuse service for something the couple ostensibly can't control (they might be able to hide it from the world and be miserable- but they'll still be gay), then Delta's allowed to refuse service over something you can control.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Fred
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because they have ugly passengers.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You are free to take a few billion dollars and start your own airline.

• 1 month ago

I hoe that the next person you have to sit next to for hours has horrendous body odor and bad breath. After all, it's his body.

• 1 month ago

They are on the liberal, Bill Gates, George Soros, China, Biden pay roll

It is as simple as that

case closed

• 1 month ago

It might be your body... but it's their plane.

• And they banned smoking on planes, too!

I know you're trolling, but you don't have to fly.  Nobody has to fly.  Mankind was able to move around long before planes, trains and automobiles existed.  So hoof it or wear a mask.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.