Monny
Monny asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 1 month ago

I can't afford to feed my kids and need help ?

I spent all my benefits on myself after dumping them into a pre school nursery, thinking I'm more important than the threat of covid to them and now I'm skint.

Surely others should be responsible for my kids right now and I want to know if anyone has Marcus Rashford's address ?

Sell the 80inch smart TV, cut the fagsss and drink and you will be able to afford your children to have dinner. 

• August

Don't worry Monny,don't let Rashford fool you into thinking that we are all poor. Below is a selection of what are MP's eat at the House of Commons at subsided prices. There is a bar that offers 7 types of wine and 3 beers. Cheers! 

Pressed duck leg and caper terrine with celeriac and mustard rémoulade

and sour dough toast

Chargrilled ribeye steak with hand cut chips, tomato, mushroom

and Béarnaise sauce 

Candied figs, whipped cheesecake, crisp meringue and fresh orange

• Adam

Yes Rashfords solution will benefit the types of scumbag you are aiming at. But there's a lot of working people who struggle with feeding their kids. People working minimum wage jobs who've just had their wages cut due to furlough or the new support scheme. If you look into it what he says makes sense. Especially when you consider effectively the tax payer pays for the MP's to eat while they are in parliament at £25 per day. Why can't they pay to feed themselves?

This cost of this is miniscule in the grand scheme of things and would help a lot of people. I back him on this

Ignorant trolling from a pathetic nobody.

• Stilty

Let em' starve, it's their fault they have bad parents after all.