Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

Why do pro maskers keep asking the same dumb question like "duh, why those people wearing masks below their noses, derp"?

Should be obvious they do that cause the masks are physically uncomfortable, prevent some people from breathing properly, give some people headaches, triggers their sinuses, etc. Spare me your stupid declaration of "Masks don't cause beating issues cause i said so and i'm gonna quote fake studies on "oxygen saturation"". I don't need your stupid studies and doctors declaring masks do no harm when they clearly make my nose feel numb within minutes.Fact is people will continue to put the mask below their noses cause it is very physically uncomfortable to wear for many no matter how much u wanna deny it. They will continue to put it below their nose cause paranoid fools demanded it get mandated.And spare me the doctors and nurses wearing masks all the time. When your surrounded by urine samples and vomit everyday, you have likely harmed your sense of smell, so nothing is getting triggered in your nose by wearing a mask.

Of course you don't need our stupid sh*t, because you're clearly stupid enough as it is.

I bet you routinely urinate in the peeing section of the pool, too.

• ?

If you wear it below your nose, you might as well not wear one at all.  Yes, they can be uncomfortable, but you can stand it for the short time you're in the grocery store or whatever.  Don't be such a wimp.