Anonymous

Is this black privilege?

Black people can call the n-word to each other but what no one else call them that. I mean I don't hear Asian people calling each other chicks

Or Latino people call each other beaners. 

Asian and Latino don't want anyone calling them that including other Asian or Latino. 

And if you didn't know those words are equivalent to the n word for those two races.

So is this considered black privilege if only black people can do it?

So, white privilege gives the white man money, power and priority over all others but black privilege lets us speak a word without consequences?

Nah I don't see how that's the same so you gone need to try again.  Black privilege has to be equal with what white privilege is else it don't exist.

Typical double-standard of the sort that most BLM/antifa "theory" is built upon.  All my black acquaintances think it's pathetically humorous that the PC culture makes it a mortal sin for whitie to say "Nigur," when most black people on the street really don't care that it's used any more than they care about F-bombs or insults against your mama. 

Yeah I said it's privilege if one group of people can do it but no one else can yeah that's the definition of privileged

Uh, no. I hope this is parody.

I grew up in a very diverse area in the east coast, and I was given a pass by the kids in my school to say the N-word even though I’m of Middle Eastern descent. I find it laughable how white folks in America, many of whom have black DNA aren’t allowed to say it without catching fire like cloth soaked in gasoline, but it’s totally ok when it’s someone like me who’s considered white according to the US census and who has barely any trace of black DNA.

• Lili

No. 

When black people use that word, they do so ironically, in order to take the sting out of it. By appropriating it, they defuse it.

But it is is NEVER used by white people except in a pejorative, racist fashion. Only a white racist would WANT to be able to use it.

The group that has been insulted gets to decide what to do with the insult.  Asians and Latinos have made their own decisions; black people get to make theirs.

You don't get to make it for them or to demand that they make a different decision.