Bob asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 month ago

do veterans get discounts on monthly bills?

In general no, not on monthly bills. Sometimes on individual purchases.

I think Applebee's offers Veterans a free bloomin' onion on Veterans day,  but that's about it. 

Oh, I think Dunkin Donuts also gives you a free donut too.......if you want to walk around flashing your DD-214 for a free effing donut. 

Quite Frankly, I don't need to embarrass myself, trying to mooch a free donut. 

Depends? It's sad that one leaves in a over-commercialized society. One knows all to well about people that do "steeling valor."

SOME companies offer discounts to veterans. In the US, no law requires such discounts.

I get Discounts for being a Senior and Pensioner But Nothing is discounted for my 38 years of service

Depends on where you are, what the so called bill is, and what type discharge the so called VETERAN got. 

Depends on the state, time in service, etc. That is usually only cell phone companies things like cable, power, etc no there isn’t. The only discounts are only offered if you are retired or have a certain percentage disability. 

• John

Maybe if you serve 20 yrs.

• Rick

I don't, no ..............................

• Nancy

No.