Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 month ago

how was it possible for BLM to invade the White House lawn in order to try and pull down Andrew Jackson statue?

and do they think Andrew Jackson was a racist? how true? what about Abe Lincoln?

Update:

ALSO, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PEOPLE CAUGHT? ARE THEY GOING TO PRISON FOR 10 YEARS? WHY NO NEWS OF THEIR OUTCOME?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • KennyB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

The statue to which you refer is a bronze equestrian statue in the center of Lafayette Square within President's Park in Washington, D.C., just to the north of the White House.  (NOT on the White House grounds.) It is open to the public including Republicans, Democrats, Antifas, the BLM and even Donald Trump.

As for Jackson, yes he was a racist.  (Read the Wikipedia account of his life.)  Lincoln  held views that were demeaning to the black population, but he also took steps to ensure the liberty and their civil rights so he is not considered a racist today.  Note that Andrew Johnson (Lincoln's Vice President) was racist.

Four men were charged with attempted vandalism and damaging the statue in late June this year.  Their trail date had not been set as of the last report I could find.  When they do come to trial, you can bet that there will be publicity.

• 1 month ago

Andrew Jackson was a True Racist i hope the story is True 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because their are traitors in the government that let them do it .white power.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because trump's security team isn't very good. And I don't know about Andrew Jackson's views on African Americans but he was definitely racist against Native Americans.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You're right. but it wasn't BLM - - it was a display of power by Antifa

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You forget Donnie was 'inspecting' the White House bunker

"do they think Andrew Jackson was a racist?"

You didn't graduate middle school right.

Funny how Dinesh D'Souza made an entire moving about 'The secret of the democratic party' and how racist Andrew Jackson was yet now that Donald J. Trump has a major bromance with Jackson he's A-OKAY.

"Don’t worry, Creakey failed out of Elementary school and he’s still bitter about it."

Tell us all about Andrew Jackson Moon Shot, I'll wait.

"Of course you need me to educate you on him. That’s not surprising."

Your deflection sucks you Russian putz.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.