Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesSan Francisco · 1 month ago

Is San Francisco like Seattle ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 days ago

As*holes in Seattle are passive-aggressive, As*holes in SF are aggressive violently.

• 3 weeks ago

Hey Rick, did you enjoy that giant NOPE at Civic Center with Trumps orange head on it? I love it. **** DONALD TRUMP.

Anyways, Seattle is a cleaner and less crowded San Francisco. I love going to Seattle for vacation because it reminds me how nice San Francisco used to be. Now there's bums everywhere

• 4 weeks ago

In one way, both have idiots for mayor.

• 1 month ago

Nope. I travel to SF a fair bit, or did before this year. I love eating there, although they do take food a bit too seriously. And in 20 years I have yet to see the end of a baseball game in SF, it is SOOOOOO cold at night (weekday games). Seattle. Well, kinda like the cliche. I go to Redmond mostly. But Seattle isn't favorite for my arthritis.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Not really. Both are interesting cities to visit but the look and feel of the two is different.

• 1 month ago

They are similar in many ways.  SF is bigger.  Seattle is a lot wetter.  Both cities have a lot of permanent open space so they seem smaller than they actually are.  Both cities have their own special culture.  Both are big tourist centers and have short-but-interesting histories.

• 1 month ago

They're both two of the most progressive cities in the country and in beautiful urban settings. Seattle might have more precipitation, space, and lower cost of living. 

• Rick
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

no, San Francisco was first, so Seattle is like San Francisco .........

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.