Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBoxing · 1 month ago

Who is the best of the new heavyweights?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Both Croatians look pretty wild.

• 1 month ago

If Tyson Fury beats Wilder up again and then goes on and beats Joshua and maybe defends the title once or twice again some other pretenders - surely he has to be the best current heavy weight ?

this can be true only until hes fought those two AND any other souped up hot shots in the division,   put SIMPLY if Fury wants to be considered the best in the heavyweight division he must beat up and knock out all the current prtenders and supposed hot prospects/shots.

this includes any 'wild croations'  and 'dangerous polaks'

he needs to put the mr nice guy attitude in the closet and bring out the bulldozer tyson fury and destroy and anhiliate all that now comes before him.  The way Mike Tyson did in his era.

• 1 month ago

There's a white Polish fighter who fights out of NYC. I can't remember his name but when I've seen him he looks very powerful and dangerous.  He carries a bit too much weight round the middle but I can't remember his name. I thought he looked dangerous 

• Ray
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Tyson Fury is the top guy, we shall see what happens when he fights AJ. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Efe Ajagbe, give him a couple of years.  He'll be the next Champion.

• 1 month ago

I'm not sure what you mean by "new" heavyweights but the best heavyweight in the world right now is Tyson Fury.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.