Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 1 month ago

There are online images of all London stabbing victims from recent years, so why not of those who stabbed them?

I am obviously speaking of one single page with the multiple photos

If answering, don't avoid the question and suddenly get defensive for no apparent reason

Favorite Answer

Because Brits might notice some similarity that the majority of criminals who stab people share and the Liberal media cannot allow that to happen when they champion the cause of "diversity."

it's all a game and you don;'t know the answers.

Unless the suspects are still on the loose, I don't see why they deserve any attention from the media.

Just London? What about stabbing victims in Wrexham, Norwich, Chester, Hull, Lancaster, Stafford, Newcastle, Carlisle, Salford, Edinburgh, Portsmouth, Peterborough, Plymouth or other parts of the British mainland where we have a great deal of council estates with the worst kind of chavs therein?

As for this 'one single page' the asker wails about - are these the various 'pages' one may see in all local papers, rolling out the 'criminals of the week'...

I saw the victims in an article about a year ago, and 90-95% were non white. I would suspect the perpetrators would be of a similar demographic.

I have seen plenty of images of perpetrators who have been tried and convicted and images of suspected perpetrators released by the police seeking public assistance in finding them.