Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 1 month ago

There are online images of all London stabbing victims from recent years, so why not of those who stabbed them?

Update:

I am obviously speaking of one single page with the multiple photos

Update 2:

If answering, don't avoid the question and suddenly get defensive for no apparent reason

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Because Brits might notice some similarity that the majority of criminals who stab people share and the Liberal media cannot allow that to happen when they champion the cause of "diversity."

• 4 weeks ago

it's all a game and you don;'t know the answers.

• 1 month ago

Unless the suspects are still on the loose, I don't see why they deserve any attention from the media.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Just London? What about stabbing victims in Wrexham, Norwich, Chester, Hull, Lancaster, Stafford, Newcastle, Carlisle, Salford, Edinburgh, Portsmouth, Peterborough, Plymouth or other parts of the British mainland where we have a great deal of council estates with the worst kind of chavs therein?

As for this 'one single page' the asker wails about - are these the various 'pages' one may see in all local papers, rolling out the 'criminals of the week'...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I saw the victims in an article about a year ago, and 90-95% were non white. I would suspect the perpetrators would be of a similar demographic.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I have seen plenty of images of perpetrators who have been tried and convicted and images of suspected perpetrators released by the police seeking public assistance in finding them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.