Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 month ago

Asked how my significant other genuinely feels about my sister: Ten of swords, 10 of cups, and The Wheel if Fortune (10) turned up. Meaning?

Attachment image

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

10 of swords represents betrayal (thus the picture of being stabbed in the back), a lot of pain, and loss. 10 of cups is practically the total opposite, representing "happily ever after" and a loving family. The Wheel of Fortune is karma, destiny, "what goes around comes around," getting what you deserve. Those are very broad, general interpretations, details can vary. Maybe your SO feels betrayed/hurt by your sister and hope she gets what she deserves, and that your relationship can be happy. ???

• 1 month ago

get a divorce.  he's leaving.

• 1 month ago

Which book are you using?  You didn't say, and that's the detail that really matters.

Cartomancy (fortune telling using playing cards) doesn't have a standard set of rules from a single source, so you have to say which book.  There are hundreds of books written by hundreds of authors, and each one claims to be THE final definitive guide to reading the meanings of cards.  And since there are no recognized authorities governing fortune telling (I know, how weird is that), they all get away with saying that.

If you don't say which book, you might as well be asking how long is a piece of string.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.